Stages of the Review Process
Submission and ReviewPapers to be considered for the conference must be submitted through the PROSE online submission and review system available .. here ..
The paper will be allocated to referees who will review the paper.
Review ResultAfter your paper has been reviewed the result may be:-
1. Accepted subject to change - You must revise the paper and upload a new PDF version of the paper. When this has been accepted you will be asked for the publication files.
2. Accepted without change - You must still perform a last check for typos and upload a final PDF version of the paper. When this has been accepted you will be asked for the publication files.
3. Rejected - You paper is unsuitable for the conference.
The Publication FilesWhen the PDF copy of the paper has been accepted you will receive an email asking for the publication files. At this point, you must log in to PROSE and upload the following files into the publication file area
-- A full set of word-processor files for the camera-ready paper, in MS Word or LaTeX, including all image files necessary to fully reproduce it
-- A PDF copy made from these source files, with all comments removed, and
-- A completed copyright form.
* Please upload the publication files individually - do not zip them and do not upload a zipped archive.
* No file to be uploaded can be more than 2Mbyte in size. If you have large images in your paper you may need to reduce them or change the resolution to enable them to fit the 2Mbyte limit.
* Only click on the 'Done...' button in the publication file area when you have uploaded all the files. Once you have clicked on this button the upload system is locked and you will not be able to upload any more files!!
If the status of your paper is 'Accepted Awaiting Publication Files' it indicates that you have not finished uploading the publication files.
If the status of your paper is 'Accepted Publication Files Received' this indicates that you have uploaded the publication files.
When (and only when) you have uploaded a full set of publication files, and the status of your paper is
'Accepted Publication Files Received'
you are finished!
You must upload a full set of publication files and ensure the status of your paper is 'Accepted Publication Files Received' before the deadline, or your paper may not be included in the proceedings.